Apply Online - Application Fee is Waived
Welcome to Trocaire College's Online Application
Trocaire maintains a rolling admissions policy, thus applications are processed throughout the calendar year. Applicants will be notified of the action taken on their application after completion of all admissions requirements. Our Admissions Office will need the following information to process your application:
High School Students
After completing the application, request your guidance counselor to forward your official academic transcripts and test scores to the Admissions and Records Office.
Complete the application, submit home transcript and documentation from the collaborating school district you are working with to the attention of the Office of Admissions at Trocaire College.
Adult / Transfer Students
Adult & Transfer applicants apply directly to the College. Official high school and college transcripts are required and should be forwarded to the Admissions and Records Office from any previous educational institutions attended if you received a General Equivalency Diploma (GED), please submit an official copy of the test scores and an official high school transcript from your former school for any coursework completed.
Military Veteran/Dependent Students
Our office of Veteran Services at Trocaire College can assist those of you that have served in the military or are a veteran dependent that is expecting to receive some type of veteran educational assistance. This office will help you with any questions you may have regarding benefits, programs, or the admissions process. Please contact us at (716) 827-2553 or email email@example.com for any questions you may have about your future educational career.
Trocaire Opportunity Program
I would like to be considered for the Arthur O. Eve HEOP (Trocaire Opportunity Program), a NYSED funded program for first-time students who are academically and economically disadvantaged or are transferring from another opportunity program. ___ Yes ___ No
For more information contact Peg Babcock at 716.827.2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many of Trocaire's programs have special admission requirements/prerequisites. Please review the college catalog for all programs.
1. Complete the online application below.
2. All international transcripts must be sent through a credit evaluation service that will evaluate transcripts to the American grading system and course equivalencies. You must send a set of transcripts to the World Education Services at https://www.wes.org/ and request a course by course evaluation.
3. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Students for whom English is not their first language must take the TOEFL and submit their scores to the Office of Admissions. The TOEFL website is www.ets.org/toefl.
4. Once all official documents, the TOEFL score (if appropriate) and WES evaluation are received by the Admissions Office, you will receive an admissions decision.
5. If you are accepted and you are applying for F-1 status, you must provide a complete Proof of Financial Support Certificate. Once that is received, the form I-20 will be issued by the Director of Admissions.
Placement testing is for the purpose of registration only - not admission to the college. All students will be asked to take a placement test prior to registration of classes. Please call the Office of Admissions at (716) 827-2545 for more information and / or to schedule an appointment for testing or contact via e-mail at email@example.com. If you are applying for the Computer Network Administration, Dietetic Technology, Healthcare Informatics, Hospitality Management, and Human Resource Management programs you can schedule your placement test by calling (716) 827-4300.
Visit these websites to prepare for the accuplacer placement test:
Click on Free ACCUPLACER Practice to find:Sentence Skills Practice – Part 1, Sentence Skills Practice – Part 2 Reading Comprehension Practice Test – Part 1, Reading Comprehension Practice Test – Part 2, Accuplacer Elementary Algebra Practice
Please send your transcripts to:
Office of Admissions & Records
360 Choate Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14220
Admissions Phone: 716.827.2545
Admissions Fax: 716.828.6107
If you prefer to submit your application in writing,.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Students are considered for admission without discrimination on the basis of age, race, religion or color, gender, nationality or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, or physical or mental disability.